Scholarships of the "Baden-Wuerttemberg Foundation"
The Baden-Wuerttemberg Foundation grants scholarships for one or two semester abroad for foreign students coming to Germany. Successful applicants receive a monthly allowance as a scholarship.
Deadline for the application is the 31st of March for studying a semester at our university in the following academic year.
All students selected for a scholarship are obliged to obtain 15 ECTS points as a minimum during their studies at DHBW Karlsruhe. In case of failure of performance the scholarship has to be repaid.
- Programme Information (pdf, 1 MB) A program of the Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg promoting the international exchange of students and vocationally qualified people.
- Informationsbroschüre BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG-STIPENDIUM (pdf, 883 KB) BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG-STIPENDIUM - BE PART OF A GLOBAL NETWORK
For a complete application the following documents have to be submitted:
- BEWERBUNGSBOGEN/APPLICATION FORM (pdf, 210 KB) BEWERBUNGSBOGEN Baden-Württemberg STIPENDIUM / APPLICATION FORM Baden-Württemberg SCHOLARSHIP
- Statement of Motivation (Why do you wish to come to Germany and our university?)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Transcripts of Records
- Language Certificate about knowledge in German OR English
The application has to be sent to:
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg